EQUIPMENT HIRE: OWN EQUIPMENT FOR HIRE AND PRODUCT SOURCING EXPLAINED
We provide plant, tools & equipment for hire to trade account customers’ on a short, medium or long-term basis. Here’s how…
TIS Managing Director and owner Andy Laking has over 25 years’ experience in equipment hire and sales. From fitter to senior director of the UK’s largest PLC equipment hirers, our latest offering is the very best in equipment hire provision and managed services.
Utilising Andy’s extensive experience, not to mention background as the UK’s leading Consultant to the equipment hire industry, TIS has combined the best products and practices to support our customers with a unique resource.
Why do our customers use the services we provide?
- Invaluable experience across most every sector of equipment hire industry
- One point of contact for hire, sales and provision of equipment, accessories and consumables
- TIS ‘renowned’ accurate invoicing – rare in any industry but especially in equipment hire
- Transparent and fair pricing for all hire and sales activities
- Consolidated administration of sales, hire and PPE supplies
- Free of charge site visits with access to an extended supply chain
Everything we do is geared around total customer support, service and satisfaction; equipment hire is no different. We excel where others don’t. And understand more than most the need for reliable, trusted and open communications which safeguards that the project is delivered inline with cost, time and expectations.
To discuss the services on offer and arrange a site visit please click on this link arrange a visit